Our Month of Coordination service is designed for clients who’ve mostly planned their wedding, but need some help wrapping up the remaining details and want the freedom to enjoy their day and feel confident that the plans they worked so hard to create will be executed by a fun, professional and resourceful coordinator.
This service includes three face-to-face meetings (specified below), unlimited email communication and phone calls as needed as well as the following basics:
Prior to Event
- Available for advice, recommendations and miscellaneous tasks leading up to wedding
- Formulate plan of remaining tasks to be completed
- Power meeting to assist with remaining details
- Confirmation of and communication with all professionals and service providers
- Detailed timelines created and distributed to client, professionals and service providers
- Final meeting to go over logistics, final preparations, etc.
- Coordination of rehearsal, if necessary
- Walk through of location(s) to discuss layout and logistics of event
- Assistance with development of floor plan
Day of Event
- Unlimited amount of hours of service
- Oversee set-up of event site(s) according to your wishes
- Set up place cards, favors, gift table and light decor
- Coordination with professionals throughout day to ensure you have all you’ve requested and all goes according to the timeline as possible
- Line up wedding party, cue the music and direct the processional during the ceremony and intros
- On-site management of professionals and guests, allowing you to be a guest yourself
- Address emergencies, last-minute details and requests you may have (will have a day-of emergency kit available)
- Ensure professionals receive their final payments and/or gratuities
- Oversee event strike, including the clean-up of site, and pack up any personal items
There are many other things we do in accordance with our Month of Coordination service, but those things vary with each wedding and event. The above is to be treated as a very general guideline of the service we provide.