Our Partial Planning service is designed for clients who’ve already booked their venue, event date and approximately half of their vendors and need help wrapping up their planning and selecting the remaining vendors. This service includes our day of coordination service, approximately five face-to-face meetings, unlimited phone and email communication, any specific requests made up front as well as the following basics:
Prior to the Event
- Initial meeting will be to discuss progress made thus far and to identify what needs to be completed going forward
- Budget management
- Available for advice, recommendations and referrals throughout remainder of planning process
- Ceremonial planning assistance including incorporating any cultural, religious and/or traditional aspects
- Research and assistance with selection of remaining vendors
- Contract review for all sites and vendors
- Walk through of location(s) to discuss layout and logistics of event
- Assistance with development of floor plan, seating chart, etc.
- Planning and coordination of rehearsal, if necessary
- Confirmation of all vendors and services
- Coordination of transportation
- Assistance with obtaining license(s) and ensuring all legal needs are met
- Creation and distribution of timelines and checklists to necessary parties for week of event
- Oversee set-up of event site(s)
- On-site management of vendors and guests, allowing you to be a guest yourself
- Address any emergencies (will have emergency kit available), last-minute details and/or requests
- Coordination with photographer, musicians, caterer, etc. to ensure you have all you’ve requested
- Ensure vendors receive their final payments and/or tips
- Event strike, including clean-up of site, packing up and ensuring delivery of any personal items to designated location
There are many other things we do in accordance with partial planning & coordination, but those things vary with each event. The above is to be treated as a very general guideline of the services we provide.
Contact us today so we can help you plan a great event!