Our Day of Coordination service is designed for clients who’ve already planned their wedding, but want the freedom to enjoy their day and feel confident that the plans they worked so hard to create will be executed by a fun, professional and resourceful coordinator.
This service includes one face-to-face meeting (besides the initial consultation), unlimited email communication and phone calls as needed as well as the following basics:
Prior to Event
- Available for advice and recommendations throughout remainder of engagement
- Detailed timelines created and distributed to couple, professionals and service providers
- Confirmation of and communication with all professionals and service providers
- Coordination of rehearsal, if necessary (additional charge if held on different day)
- Walk through of location(s) to discuss layout and logistics of event
Day of Event
- Unlimited amount of hours of service by lead coordinator
- Minimum of five hours of service by assistant coordinator
- Oversee set-up of event site(s) according to your wishes
- Set up place cards, favors, gift table and light decor
- Coordination with professionals throughout day to ensure you have all you’ve requested and all goes according to the timeline as possible
- Line up wedding party, cue the music and direct the processional during the ceremony and intros
- On-site management of professionals and guests, allowing you to be a guest yourself
- Address emergencies, last-minute details and requests you may have (will have a day-of emergency kit available)
- Ensure professionals receive their final payments and/or tips
- Oversee event strike, including the clean-up of site, and pack up any items you’ve brought to the site
There are many other things we do in accordance with our Day of Coordination service, but those things vary with each wedding and event. The above is to be treated as a very general guideline of the service we provide.
Contact us today so we can help you plan a great event!